LEED & Sustainable Practices
ICG is a specialized interior general contractor. Whether we are working with a very tight schedule or managing communications with large project teams, we offer a veteran staff to protect your interests and bring structure to your project.
SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES | IN HOUSE INITIATIVES
Along with obtaining LEED® CI Gold Certification for our own office space, ICG implemented sustainable practices throughout. Welcoming a new philosophy toward everything from electricity usage to indoor air quality, this very personal experience enables us to help clients who want to enjoy the same type of transformation for their own companies.
- Implemented a green office supply and cleaning products initiative
- Use environmentally conscious caterers that provide local and organic food for all events we host
- Promote filtered tap water consumption
- Implemented a public transportation reimbursement program
- Encourage all employees to reduce consumption of disposable products by providing glassware in our kitchen
- Purchased Energy Star® rated printers, copiers and appliances
- Reduce the impact of our office energy consumption by purchasing clean wind energy in the form of renewable energy credits
Our President, Steve Zuwala, is LEED AP ID+C, and ICG is a long standing member of the USGBC.