This project took place in a LEED Certified building. The project included construction of executive offices; a 16 station trading center; open work areas; conference rooms with extensive AV Tele-presence rooms; 2 computer rooms with UPS power, pre- action systems, and supplemental cooling.
- Drywall reveals in the corridor that were built to perfectly align with the ceiling tiles
- Two Tele-presence rooms with Crestron/Lutron Systems as well as built-in flat screens
- Pivoting segmented glass wall at conference room
- Extensive AV and Tele-presence capabilities
- Mahogany paneling and limestone herringbone pattern tile with inlaid carpeting in the lobby
Architect: Gary Lee Partners | 50,000 sq. ft. | LEED Cl Certified