Interface, the world's largest designer and maker of carpet tile, selected ICG to execute its vision for a stunning new downtown showroom. This is the third Chicago showroom that ICG has built for Interface. The long standing relationship between client and general contractor enabled the project to flow smoothly and meet the timeline, which was dictated by NeoCon.
The project earned the USGBC's highest honor, LEED Platinum, upon its first review. Interface's Chicago Showroom now joins the ranks of 13 other Platinum Certified Commercial Interior Projects in Illinois and is the only Platinum Certified Showroom in Chicago to date.
- 90% of the construction waste generated during the project was diverted from landfills
- The Superintendent kept uninstalled duct work protected and covered at all times
- The project meets the exemplary performance requirement for optimized energy performance, with a 47.95% reduction in connected lighting power density
- Water usage was reduced by 40% from the baseline
- Lighting power density was reduced by 48%
"We're incredibly thrilled that this is a LEED Platinum facility. We never would have gotten here without ICG. They provide a level of professionalism and expertise that is rarely seen in this industry."
Vice President A&D
Architect: Boeman Design | 9,000 sq. ft. | LEED Platinum