ICG began working with NCSBN in 2011. This most recent project was a complete office renovation that focused on providing community and flexible work areas for employees. The café was a large portion of this project, featuring multiple seating options to allow employees to eat, socialize and even work. The space also features many different meeting area options with a variety of huddle rooms; conference/meeting rooms; and focus rooms allowing every group size the ability to work comfortably.
- Koroseal, Arbor Series wood veneer featured throughout the lobby
- Luxury vinyl tile throughout the café
- Custom booth seating in the café
- Turf, felt partition featured in the café lounge
- Large open areas with work stations on North and South East ends of the space
"Since our first project with ICG in 2011, NCSBN has continued to rely on the ICG team. Their level of service, attention to detail, cost-effective solutions and quality workmanship goes beyond expectations. Their partnership and teamwork made the entire project a complete success."
Joe Dudzik, Director HR, NCSBN
Architect: INTERFORM | 36,000 sq. ft.