Res Publica relocated to the third floor of the landmark 333 N. Michigan building. The space was transformed and features
new modern finishes while incorporating some of the original finishes and details from the building built in 1928.
Featured in Crain's The 12 Coolest Offices in Chicago 2019!
- Venetian Plaster featured in key areas
- Original marble and terrazzo in lobby
- Custom blackened steel shelving unit
- Plaster cove molding
- Allure office fronts
- Operable partition to expand the Conference Room with the Lunchroom
- Wood flooring throughout traffic and community areas
- Replacing floor induction units with chilled beam system
- Coordinating the mechanical systems to achieve maximum ceiling height
- Floor levelness to meet wood floor tolerance
"For over twenty years, I continue to choose ICG for my construction projects
because of their leadership, professionalism, and ability to complete
the work under firm scheduling and budgetary constraints."
Donna Hamilton, Chief Financial Officer
Res Publica Group
Architect: Partners by Design, Inc. | 9,500 sq. ft.