ICG completed this 36,000SF project located on three floors in 111 S. Wacker. The project features a completely renovated fitness center and locker rooms; coffee bar and lounge; conferencing facilities with seating for 2 to 400 people; patio; and golf simulator. These building amenities will provide tenants a place to stay fit; unwind; and conduct formal and informal meetings.
Completely Renovated Fitness Center and Locker Rooms
Located on the 10th and 11th floors, this space features cutting edge fitness equipment,
group fitness and yoga classes, a steam room and beautiful locker rooms.
Coffee Bar and Lounge
Featuring a full Starbucks café and ample seating with booths, tables, lounging couches and
chairs, tenants have the opportunity to take breaks, grab a snack and take
advantage of the spacious room.
Featuring all of the latest technologies, video conferencing and TVs,
these facilities can accommodate 2 to 400 people. Tenants have the opportunity
to reserve these areas as needed for presentations and meetings.
- New elevator openings were created to allow all tenants direct access to the lounge and fitness areas
- Staircase featuring Arktura metal wall and ceiling panels, backlit with LED tile lights and a glass and metal railing
- Hickory is used for the treads and risers on the staircase; walls, ceilings, and floors of the reception area; and the locker room benches
- Movable glass dividing walls
- Combination of rubber and LVT flooring throughout the gym
- Large format porcelain tile throughout the locker rooms
- Livinglass panels in elevator lobby
- Decoustics wood wall and ceiling panels in conferencing center
“I’m deeply impressed by the result. Fantastic job!”
Union Investment Real Estate, Building Ownership
Architect: SCB | 36,000 SF
Darris Lee Harris Photography